Fondabee Individual 2.5kg Plastic Pack


Universal feed for bees in paste form.

2.5kg plastic pack.

Out of stock

SKU: 2.5KGFONDABEE Category:


  • Fondabee is a universal feed for bees in paste form.
  • 88.5% of the paste is pure sugars the other 11.5% is water.
  • All sugar crystals are easy for the bees to digest.
  • Product  is ready to use.
  • Drying out is avoided by the small 2.5kg individual packaging.
  • Fondabee can be used all year round.

How to use: Cut the fondant to the desired size, place on top of the crown board and the bees will feed from the fondant as needed.

Additional information

Weight 3.00 kg


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Fondabee Individual 2.5kg Plastic Pack”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *